Savlonic : The Driver Savlonic : The Driver

I love this band, theyre refreshing. Im a musical world that seems dominated by things that are so far from what we should be producing theres this. Its simple, elegant and has lyrics that actually made me think and smile in both melancholy, joy and general wonderment. Also I really the style of the music video. that part where the giant eye is behind her and you cant see hers; Brilliant. It seems that the days of the animated bands are not yet gone.
You have my Thanks and Deepest appreciation.

Viv Le Savlonic!

Leo & Satan Leo & Satan

Scary

Ive watched this like three times now and I still find it scary for some reason, the amout of detail you put into satan, damn. Its a cool anim though. off to watch the rest.

Bunnykill 5 Part 1 Bunnykill 5 Part 1

Badass

Love the idea, and the silent characters also the links to MGS. Very nice.

Super Interview Super Interview

Dude.

This is classic, and original, I actually logged in... jus to comment on this vid, exemplary. also the vid is simple but awesome, and the end... rofl
all my 5 ar belong to this.
skills
-The Zix.

The String The String

Dude

This stuff is heavy man. the music is what makes it so tho, its like it pulls you in deeper and deeper... and then
She stops.

SHOCK3 SHOCK3

You Sir!

You sir!... Are Legend

The Greatest Day The Greatest Day

that was beautiful man, I didnt expect the end at all. nice, and tht whole orchestra thing was great too. Skillz
- the Zix

Short stickfight Short stickfight

Stick Man? Fight Man

awesome, short, mean, and to the point. well done
also its all so smooth, and the warriors look as though they adapt to their current situation, like when the blue ones nun chaku break, he uses them as kali(?)
skills

Ninja Series Ninja Series

Hmmm

I kinda get it but I also dont? its a bit hard to understnd but the music is good